Up to £10k SEBB Growth Grants to SME’s Businesses In Kent
Southeast Business Boost (SEBB)
The SEBB scheme aims to deliver investment to businesses across the Southeast Local Enterprise Partnership region:
- Essex (including Southend and Thurrock)
- East Sussex.
What is Available?
The SEBB grant is for Kent businesses only.
The programme can fund up to 30% of the costs of qualifying projects, with the remaining 70% being met by the business. No purchases may be made, or suppliers engaged until the project is approved. Once approved, all purchases must be paid for in full before 30% of the cost can be claimed back.
These Are Some of The Items the Grant Can Help a business with:
- IT equipment
- Plant equipment, machinery, and tools
- Specialist software (licenses, software development and programming costs are not eligible)
- Website development
- Commercial vehicles for your business
Who Can Apply for the SEBB?
Businesses can apply for a SEBB Grant if they meet the following criteria:
The business is within the Kent region and in one of the following areas: Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe, Gravesham, Maidstone, Medway, Sevenoaks, Swale, Thanet, Tonbridge and Malling, and Tunbridge Wells.
Be a sole trader, partnership, limited company or a not-for-profit business.
Be seeking a grant between £1,000 and £10,000 with a total project value of between £3,334 and £35,000 (offering a 30% intervention rate).
Currently have fewer than 250 employees
- Fisheries And Aquaculture,
- Agriculture, Coal,
- Steel And Shipbuilding,
- Synthetic Fibres,
- Membership Organisations That Are Politically Affiliated and Charities and Voluntary Sector Organisations, That Are Not Using a Trading Arm.
These Are Some of The Items That Are Not Eligible:
- Staff Costs Including IT, Desks or Recruitment
- Purchase Of Stock
- Anything Required by Statute
- Advertising Or Search Engine Optimisation
- Paying Off Debts
- Purchase Or Rental of Land or Buildings
- Subscriptions Or Licensing
- Research And Development
- Training (Excluding Some Items of Specific Training Which Is Included With Equipment Purchase)
- Premises Or Building Improvement
How B&F Expert Advice Help You
For 16 years, we supplied our skills and competence to our clients. When applying for a grant, additional information might be important when drafting a grant business plan. Data reveals that more than half of start-ups fail to get funding; nevertheless, B&F is here to help you overcome this issue; we offer assistance in developing a thorough and strong business plan to aid with your application. We have industry professionals with a wide variety of skills on our team that can assist you to design your application/business plan. A business grant may be the essential step to move your company to greater heights, an application must be properly prepared, analysed and studied. At B&F, we are committed to research, applications for grants, company plans and financial predictions. The success of our customers is our number one concern. Contact us immediately to assist you to improve your chances of a grant.