In this 40-minute webinar, Farhad Reyazat, CEO and Head of Investment at B&F Services will give an insightful introduction into positioning your start-up for the ultimate win in the funding battle. As more money than ever is being invested in UK startups and London leading the way, entrepreneurs are poised to learn what investors across platforms and through different channels are looking for. UK high-growth companies, Fin-tech startups and service disruptors alike have earned large market share.
The critical factor for running and growing your business is access to capital. It is important not only as the means of realising business goals, but also for the strategic and ancillary development of these goals.
With a strong presence in the City over the last 14 years, B&F have successfully worked with over 3,200 businesses to date. Our business plans have been instrumental in helping 96% of businesses with getting investment ready. As businesses navigate the startup and scale up terrain the last 12 months have seen an increased demand on our business development and plan writing services. We provide the key assistance and support for very small start-ups as well as medium-sized companies preparing for equity funding. We would like to share our experience with firms seeking this route as well as demystify the process.
Finishing with a live Q&A, the webinar is a perfect introduction to the premium requirements to secure equity investment. Similarly, as the discussion would be tackled from all sides we expect it will provide a great opportunity to deliver results.
Who should attend:
– Business owners looking to raise equity funding
– Startups currently on the road seeking investments
– Companies that are looking to sell or expand their business
– Any interested persons
- What B&F Services have done to help Start-ups secure funding
- What works and what doesn’t to increase your chances of getting investments
- Negotiating the ever delicate issue of valuation and capital allocation
- How best to connect with investors that are perfectly aligned with your startup goals